Serbian LARP group "Green Banner"

7 replies [Last post]
Green Banner about to raid an enemy camp

Greetings from Serbia.
I am writing this hoping that communication can be established between Czech LARP groups and the Green Banner.
We are a fairly small group but a dedicated one, with a special workshop just for equipment and regular physical training. Up to recently, there was about 20 of us, but we are expanding quickly and now count more than 30 members. If anyone is interested, you can look up some of our stuff on our website (which hasn't been update for some time) http://www.greenshieldarmoury.com/index.html
Our group has been to several LARPs so far and has proven itself good (by acting well AND fighting well). So far we have organized only one LARP (Vladimirovac, spring 2011.) and it turned out quite well (ask our Bulgarian guests).
In addition to our first foreign LARP events (smaller groups of the Green Banner are going to Bulgaria and Croatia this year) we want to make plans for future events with Czech groups (which we hope to find as worthy allies (or foes Wink ).

So I conclude my post with a simple question: is there anyone willing to answer and start a dialog with us?

Best of wishes and good LARPing,
Aleksa od Crkvenjakovih

Tarenor's picture
User offline. Last seen 4 days 7 hours ago. Offline

Aleksa od Crkvenjakovih wrote:
This association is great! It's exactly what we'll need in a few years time.

Are there big gatherings (like national LARPs) in the Czech Republic? Or are there just smaller scale LARP events?

Hello. Estimated number of Czech larpers is between 5-7 000. The biggest Czech event which is fantasy battle "Bitva pěti armád" - B5A has 1 000 players. Biggest events with great portion of roleplaying has about 150 player, like ASF main larp called Zlenice/Erien.

Správce LARP.cz
2. viceprezident ASF Asociace Fantasy, z. s.

This association is great! It's exactly what we'll need in a few years time.

Are there big gatherings (like national LARPs) in the Czech Republic? Or are there just smaller scale LARP events?

Lorwyn's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 years 27 weeks ago. Offline

Well...I don't know any major group, but we have "ASF".
It isn't group,it's fantasy association(for us "ASociace Fantasy")
You can visit their website here:http://www.asf.cz/news.php?&&lang=english Smile
Are those photos anywhere else?...I haven't facebook...

May I say I am pleased to see that someone has answered so quickly Big smile
I see now I didn't explain in enough detail the story concerning LARP in Serbia. Here, LARP isn't a well known thing, but at the moment it us expanding quickly. My group is from Novi Sad (the second largest city) but the whole story began on a internet forum and a group of people in Belgrade (our capital). During the years, the Belgrade group counted more than 50 members (but I'm not sure about the number, so don't stick to that as the solid truth) but they fell apart into several smaller groups. In the meantime our group formed, counting 4 members. It remained like that for some time until some of their friend joined in and so did I (and some time later even more people) and now we have (what I consider) the best LARP group in Serbia.
In my first post, I said "small" because the way we are organised we could handle a far more bigger group.
Unfortunately, there isn't a single big album of photos from our last LARP, but rather several small albums on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1963870783656&set=a.1963863703479...
Which are the major LARP groups in the Czech Republic?

Lorwyn's picture
User offline. Last seen 5 years 27 weeks ago. Offline

Greetings from Czech republic...
My english isn't so good, so I'm sorry for mistakes, which I maybe will do.
Photos of your equipment are really nice...
You must have a great larp groups in Serbia, if you was a small group with 20 members... Smile we have 8 members in our group(for now).
I have already start with larping, (and I'm newest member in our group) so I don't know so much about larps in abroad. But when I will be more expirienced, I will visit some Smile
Have you some photos from your larp?
This thursday I'm leaving Czech republic and I will return 6th or 7th August, so I won't be able to answer on this web for some time...but then we can continue in this dialog Smile
Goog luck in your fight.
Lorwyn

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Hot news